ASPAN is a cad/cam application for programming numerical control machinery for wood, aluminium and plastic. Characterized by a great ease of use, versatility and support to a large number of machines types.
- Intuitive and easy user interface;
- Integrated CAD environment that include all that you need to realise drawings through simple and dedicated commands (holes, routings, etc.) and also evoluted and powerful commands (text, pockets, tilted planes, etc.);
- Integrated CAM environment where drawings are converted into machine programs by using a series of utilities for operations such as automatically assigning tools and optimizing machining sequences;
- Support of a large number of machinery of producers such as Morbidelli, SCM, Biesse, Busellato, Anderson, CMS, Homag, MasterWood, Samec, CO.BA.L.M., Cosmec, Hakkoç and others;
- Possibility to generate programs for multiple machines starting out from a single drawing;
- Import procedure for files in DXF format, CSV and text (.asc) files, and also possibility of connection with AutoCAD;
- Availability of optional modules: optimises the filling of a panel (Nesting), external images conversion (Vector), guided realisation of a cabinet (Cabinet), and guided realisation of a single panel door (Doors).
Short Video Demo of ASPAN